Content Creation Services
The content on your site tells your visitors who you are, encourages them to dig into your site and works to establish your company as an expert in its field. It is the strength of this content that will be largely responsible for helping to attract visitors to your site, pulling invaluable search traffic, and earning you links from potential customers.
But you have to know how to use it. Certain content types are intended for different purposes, and it’s important to know the strengths and limitations for each. Blog posts are ideal for drumming up a conversation or sparking controversy, but an authoritative article is going to be the tool you need to establish your site as a resource. You tell us your goal; we’ll help you layout your content creation strategy.
We provide the following content creation services
- Niche/Affiliate Site Content: You Can Get Unlimited Content From iWriter (Per 500 Words $9) or Local Writes (Per 500 Words $5). I will review every content before submitting you. You can take as much content as you want. Quality Guaranteed! Learn More.
- Website Content: Use our website content writing services to create your Homepage, About Us page, Services page or other website pages.
Product Descriptions & Review: Create new product descriptions or have existing ones re-written to avoid duplicate content penalties from Google Also help customers stay informed about the latest products and brands.
- SEO Content: Drive your website to number 1 on Google with keyword rich content. Easily specify keywords at no extra charge.
- Blog posts: Blog posts are specialized pieces of content designed to engage readers, attract links and make others want to interact with your site and brand. If you need help identifying blog topics or writing posts, we can manage a host of professional blogging services for you.
- Authority articles: We can help you create authoritative resources that establish your site as the “go-to” site for a particular subject, attracting both links and a loyal user base.
- Link bait: Link bait is content specifically designed to bring links to your Web site. Link bait does not mean every story hits the home page of Digg. Some pieces may be designed for an industry journal, a well-known blogger, a national newspaper, or specific social news or bookmarking sites. We can identify a custom link bait strategy, create the content, recommend on-site changes in preparation for the campaign and show you how to market it.
- Optimized press releases: We can create optimized press releases to help garner maximum search engine visibility and attention from relevant industry sources.
- Optimized content: Content is good, optimized content is better if you want to rank for competitive keyword sets. We can show you how to optimize your existing content and create additional content that addresses the needs of your users. If in-house resources are low, or you are under a time crunch, we can also write this content for you.
- Facebook Posts / Tweets: Build a team of social media writers to power your Twitter channel. Automate the process and integrate with Hootsuite! A steady stream of Facebook updates is essential to keeping your fan base engaged. Our social media writers can help!
- Also, we can create Infographics, Meme, Videos, Guides, Book Reviews, Opinion post, Product Reviews, How-to content, Lists, Link pages, Ebook, Case Study, Podcast & Interview Type content for you. Just Contact Us. Learn More about various type of content.
Best Content Creation Service Provider’s List
Some Tips For Content Writing!
” Write a great introduction. Your visitor might not even get down to read the rest of your Content / Review if your introduction isn’t good enough. So, in the end, a great introduction and an unbiased review are all you need to get a decent conversion rate.
Google doesn’t like contents that won’t provide any value to the users. So, there is no reason to write hundreds of articles. You can focus on one article a month, but make sure it’s unique and written well.
Don’t create walls of texts. Try to include pictures, videos and illustrations to enhance user experience. ”
Yes! We do it, Know More…. http://goo.gl/hqok18
Mandatory Rules For Content Writing
- The article should be unique and well researched.
- Use passive voice as less as you can and don’t write the complex sentence to increase word count.
- You have to research on the particular topic and come up with a detailed content.
- Don’t use jargon or difficult words, only talk the important things and try to make the sentence as simple as you can, overall reader satisfaction matters!
- Please include relevant image and data in the Article.
- Please always mind it, you are writing a story, not an Article and use passive voice as less as you can in the article.
- When writing your call-to-action, you should find a way to integrate these six persuasive words: * You * Free * Bonus * Because * Instantly * New.
- Main keyword density must be 0.5-1% in the article that means if you write 1000 word article use main keywords 5 or 10 times at least, also keep in mind to use meta keywords if possible.
- Please include the best source URL on that subject from the internet as reference.